Wednesday 30 January 2008

Mindbogging

You're a star, steal my car, just save me
On a roll, sell my soul, forgiveness
Cross with red, think I'm dead, it's over
We're too sad, leave my head, or hold me

Fell in love, out of love, still dreaming
Flying blue, without you, slow motion
Baseball champs, gothic vamps, and stage fright
I laugh hard as a guard, I'm crying

Lucky Charms - The Moldy Peaches

Idag fick jag ett vykort som jag väntat länge på.

Wonder if he'll notice..?

Fanns ingenting för mig att göra på Myrorna idag, så gjorde heller inte så mycket alls.

Lämnade in min fråga. "How historically correct is the medieval fencing practised by the Society for Creative Anachronism?" blev det. Hoppas det godkänns. Orkar inte komma på något nytt..

Jag kommer få en snigel från Irland eftersom Terese tycker att jag är för snäll.

No comments: